o Learning and Development:
- Work closely with the Training team and business leaders to identify training needs and develop effective training plans that build skills and support the organization’s strategic goals, specifically on Automations and Data & Analytics.
- Design, develop, and deliver training programs that build the skills and capabilities of Managers and the Leadership team.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and recommend improvements.
o Employee Engagement and Internal Communication:
- Create and implement employee (engagement) strategies to promote a culture of learning and development, where needed in collaboration with the engagement team.
- Lead the Engagement within 5CA and create engagement initiatives, to enhance the engagement of our employees that work remotely across the globe.
- Create a strategy for Internal Communication and execute accordingly together with an Engagement Lead.
o Assessment and Recruitment:
- Manage our assessment tools and SHL platform.
- Provide assessment result feedback to Hiring Managers.
- Assist with interviews.
o Talent Management:
- Responsible for talent reviews and performance management, working closely with the business, C&B and the HR Service Delivery Team.
- Keep up to date our competency frameworks, in line with competencies required to be able to achieve our transformational goals.
Find more info in our FAQ
The recruitment process for active job openings can take 2-4 weeks.
The length of time varies depending on how many applications we receive and how quickly candidates respond to our recruitment emails. However, you’ll usually have a response within a week of your application or assessment.
For open applications, we’ll add your application to the 5CA talent pool and consider you when an active position becomes available.
The 5CA recruitment process consists of five simple steps:
1. Application: The first step in our recruitment process. If your skills and experience match our job requirements and the position aligns with your career goals, don’t hesitate to submit your application!
2. Screening interview: If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for our first interview with a recruiter and the hiring manager. This interview typically lasts 45 minutes.
3. Assessment: During our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments to determine if candidates have the right skill set and attributes for their applied position. We, therefore, assess whether a candidate is the right fit for a role.
4. Manager interview: If your first interview is successful and you have passed the assessments, you’ll meet the Hiring Manager for a second interview. This interview can take up to 60 minutes.
5. Offer: If you complete all stages successfully, we’ll extend an offer and provide the tools and support you need to thrive in your new role at 5CA.
5CA is open to applications from almost anywhere in the world, provided you meet a job’s requirements. However, we consider plenty of things when reviewing your application.
For example, we consider shifts and working hours for all positions. As a company, we aim to pay a fair wage while ensuring employees avoid working night shifts wherever possible.
If you’re based in a location we can’t receive applications from, you’ll see a notice in the application form letting you know if we can process your application further. If no such message is present, feel free to apply