- Assist with periodic closings and preparation of annual accounts
- Support the Financial Administrator and the Financial Controller in the team
- Supervise and support Accounts Payable activities for multiple entities and manage the Credit Control process
- Maintaining the balance sheet, monitoring the suspense accounts
- Prepare ad hoc (international) payments
- Prepare VAT declarations
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- You have 1-5 years of experience in this field
- You pay attention to the details and oversee the bigger picture
- You work well in a team, but you also enjoy finding the underlying cause of things independently
- You are proficient in Excel and possess knowledge of Microsoft Business Central
- You are based in the Netherlands
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
Find more info in our FAQ
The recruitment process for active job openings can take 2-4 weeks.
The length of time varies depending on how many applications we receive and how quickly candidates respond to our recruitment emails. However, you’ll usually have a response within a week of your application or assessment.
For open applications, we’ll add your application to the 5CA talent pool and consider you when an active position becomes available.
The 5CA recruitment process consists of six simple steps:
1. Application: The first step in our recruitment process. If your skills and experience match our job requirements and the position aligns with your career goals, don’t hesitate to submit your application!
2. Screening interview: If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for our first interview with a recruiter and the hiring manager. This interview typically lasts 45 minutes.
3. Assessment: During our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments to determine if candidates have the right skill set and attributes for their applied position. We, therefore, assess whether a candidate is the right fit for a role.
4. Hiring Manager & HR interview: If your first interview is successful and you have passed the assessments, you’ll meet HR and the Hiring Manager for a second interview. This interview can take up to 1 hour.
5. Final interview: Depending on the position you have applied for, you may be required to attend a final interview with other team members. Alternatively, you may be required to complete a business case or take-home assessment instead of a final interview. This interview typically lasts 45 minutes.
6. Offer: If you complete all stages successfully, we’ll extend an offer and provide the tools and support you need to thrive in your new role at 5CA.
5CA is open to applications from almost anywhere in the world, provided you meet a job’s requirements. However, we consider plenty of things when reviewing your application.
For example, we consider shifts and working hours for all positions. As a company, we aim to pay a fair wage while ensuring employees avoid working night shifts wherever possible.
If you’re based in a location we can’t receive applications from, you’ll see a notice in the application form letting you know if we can process your application further. If no such message is present, feel free to apply
Yes, absolutely! If you don’t see a job suitable for your skills, send us an open application here.
We’ll take you as far into the recruitment process as possible and then reach out once a suitable position opens up.
Are you not finding what you’re looking for?
Then you can go to our FAQ page.