We love geeking out and gaming as much as you do. Join 5CA and help us continue building on the principle of Gamers Helping Gamers: connect with your fellow geeky agents, work comfortably from your own home, and discover what it is like to provide support for some of the most popular games in the world.
- A 100% work from home lifestyle
- A position at an established, fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from (almost) anywhere in the world
- No time wasted on commuting
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues
- €1100 Base salary
- €300 per 3 months loyalty bonus
- €120 bonus per month >4 months
What will I do?
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat – no phone calls) by doing things like
- Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
- Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
- Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
- Answer gameplay inquiries and help sort out gameplay issues
- Check updates & newly-released content for the game you’re supporting
- Take assigned training modules to help you improve even further in your job
- Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager
In short, you will be responsible for helping players of this popular video game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
And don’t worry – You will start your first week(s) at 5CA training alongside your fellow new agents, to make sure you’re prepared for the challenges ahead. And, of course, you will be paid as if you were already working during your training.
- You speak German and English at a near-native level
- You are available to work full-time
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming, and you love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, take the initiative, and are an awesome troubleshooter
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace located within your residence
- You are currently living in Portugal
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i5 processor (2,8 GHz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old
- A screen with at least 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
5CA is a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents from all around the world. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds and champion diversity and inclusion in all we do.