Position in Utrecht, the Netherlands
For our international contact center, 5CA is looking for a French English speaking technical support agent (work from home) to provide service for various exciting IT-, gaming- and consumer electronics projects.
– Providing Technical Support services to customers by telephone, e-mail and/or web chat, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer’s inquiry and to exceed his/her expectations in doing this.
– Working together with team leaders and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date. – Making sure that the customer is satisfied with the whole customer service experience, every time.
– You are fluent in French and English, speaking and writing – a 3rd language is a big plus.
– You have existing knowledge of hardware, networking, routers and mobile devices.
An IT- or other relevant technical education is a big plus.
– You are a quick learner, and are open to working with new technologies and products.
– You are flexible, a strong communicator, good at multitasking and problem solving.
– You are available for a long term position and able to work with a fixed schedule.
– You have a dedicated quiet work space that is located within your own residence.
– You have your own computer with at least 4 GB RAM memory and an i5 processor or similar/ better, max. 3 years old (with windows 7 or 8.1- 64bit, a good working USB headset and a fast, reliable internet connection (Upload min. 512 KB, Download min. 1 MB internationally).
What we offer
– A professional and multicultural working environment with people from all over the world.
– The possibility to work from the comfort of your own home.
– Up to date training and access to the latest information in technology and video games.
– An organized structure, product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all agents to benefit from our expertise.
– All the required software, tools and data base.
– A contract with a fixed schedule and focused on a long-term relationship.
– Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.