Position in Utrecht, the Netherlands
5CA is offering an exciting sales & marketing internship position based in its Utrecht headquarters. The sales & marketing intern will support the sales & marketing team by helping its online lead generation activities, assisting in the planning of events, and doing administrative sales tasks.
5CA provides customer support on behalf of various clients in the video game, consumer electronics, and e-commerce industries. Our client base includes a major player in these industries such as Activision, Sennheiser, and Rockstar Games.
The sales & marketing intern’s work will directly contribute to 5CA’s expansion through acquisition of new clients in gaming, consumer electronics, and e-commerce.
- Supporting 5CA’s online lead generation activities throug blogging, content creating, and social media campaigns.
- Website conversion optimization
- Supporting the sales team with backoffice activities
- Creating price quotes
- Developing sales materials
- Coordinating sales events
- Arranging sales & marketing materials for events
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodations
- Excellent in English, both written and spoken
- In the process of obtaining a degree in Sales, Marketing, International Business, or other relevant field
- No ‘9-to-5 mentality’
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Being a quick learner capable of picking up and adapting to new technologies rapidly
- Tech-savvy with a passion for all things digital
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing, SEO, and Blogging is required
- Basic knowledge of SEA and social media marketing is highly valued
- Available for 32 – 40 hours per week
What we offer:
- Possibility of a permanent position after you graduate
- Internship compensation
- Office fun: you can play VR games and have drinks together every Friday.
- Great location: our Utrecht office is located 5 min. walking from the central station!
- An organized structure, product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all agents to benefit from our expertise
- Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family, and part of a multicultural working environment.
- An internship within an innovative company where new initiatives are always welcome
- A dynamic working environment with a strong emphasis on innovation and technology
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in sales and marketing