Position in Utrecht, the Netherlands
For our international contact center in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 5CA is looking for a German Speaking Product Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of 5CA’s Customer Service support for one of our clients.
The Product Specialist works with the Customer Service agents and other 5CA departments (in different locations) with the goal to provide outstanding customer support while optimizing efficiency. The Product Specialist ensures that 5CA’s agents are properly trained and have access to relevant information while assisting customers. This position also ensures that the client(s) receive the feedback & reports they expect from 5CA – exceeding expectations as much as possible.
- Main point of contact for client(s) with respect to all operational matters.
- Provide client(s) with daily/weekly/monthly reporting covering both quantitative and qualitative information.
- Provide immediate feedback to clients about product-related issues and agree upon a procedure for handling contacts about these issues.
- Handle Tier 1 support contacts (calls/e-mails).
- Training, coaching and giving feedback to customer support agents. Create a positive ambient and team spirit and therewith reduce agent turnover to a minimum.
- Building & maintaining an always up-to-date knowledge base for both end-users and customer support agents. Work with the client(s) to stay on top of both product- and procedure-related updates.
- Ensure quality of service by regularly reviewing and evaluating customer contacts and provide feedback/coaching to agents when needed.
- Handling & following up on escalations to the client(s) designated contact persons. Make sure that feedback to customers is given as soon as possible. Use feedback to update the agents & knowledge base.
- Reach and exceed agreed upon targets. Be aware of real-time performance on service levels and KPIs and propose adjustments in terms of coverage & staffing when needed.
- At least MBO or HBO degree (or in the process of obtaining a degree).
- Fluent in English and German (speaking Dutch will also be seen as a big plus).
- A passion for technology, consumer electronics and audio products on a personal and professional level.
- Dynamic multi-tasker.
- Great people management skills.
- Creative mind; able to think “out-of-the-box”.
- Result-oriented and pro-active.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Available to travel abroad occasionally.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and new standards.
- Previous customer support experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- We will help you with your travel expenses.
- Up to date training and access to the latest information in technology and video games, as well as all the required software, tools and data base.
- Office fun: you can play VR games and have drinks together every Friday.
- Great location: our Utrecht office is located 5 min. walking from the central station!
- Being part of a company that treats its employees as part of its family, and part of a multicultural working environment.
- We reward you with bonuses based on your performance and the languages that you speak (excl. Dutch and English).
- An organized structure, product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all agents to benefit from our expertise