Position in Utrecht, the Netherlands
Have you ever had such a great customer experience that you just had to tell your friends about it? Well, that is what we are looking for: someone capable of making a change and providing experiences as a Customer Service Representative.
5CA is looking for a Customer Service Representative who will be providing customer support for a leading brand, known worldwide for its high-quality sound equipment and computer hardware directed to gamers. You will be answering customer questions, helping them troubleshoot issues and providing product advice in either French, German or Spanish. If you speak all these languages: GREAT, but just one of them and fluency in English is enough for now.
The available positions are during the weekend as well as some week days on a flexible schedule. Working hours are always within office hours, for a grand total of somewhere between 5 and 20 hours per week.
- Providing Customer Care to end-users, bringing satisfactory solutions to customers’ inquiries.
- Working together with team leaders and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with the whole customer service experience, every time.
- Native fluency in either French, Spanish or German.
- Proficiency in English.
- Having experience in Customer Service or dealing with customers in general.
- Being a quick learner, and open to working with new technologies and products.
- Being flexible, a strong communicator, as well as possessing multitasking problem solving skills.
What we offer
- Money in the bank
- Financial help for your travel expenses.
- Bonuses based on your performance and the languages you speak (excluding Dutch and English).
- Up to date training and access to the latest information in technology and video games, as well as all the required software, tools, and data bases.
- Working in a great location: our Utrecht offices are within less than a 5-minute walk from the Central Station!
- Access to the latest technology in our gaming room and free drinks on Fridays!