🇬🇧 Operations Manager
Utrecht, the Netherlands
Monday to Friday, office hours CET
Nice to meet you…
We are 5CA. We work with well-known companies in the technology industry to optimize their customer experience (CX). We have done so for the past 20 years and use our experience and best practices to consult with our clients and help execute their CX & support strategy.
We’re mostly focused on three industries, being video games, consumer electronics and eCommerce. While contact center services are our core business, we are developing into a strategic advisor when it comes to customer experience. Technology plays an important role, as we’re always aiming to find optimized ways to service our clients and realize a smooth experience, both for customers and our agents.
For our contact center services, we use a mix of onsite and remote agents. A highly flexible and dynamic model, which ensures that we can provide our clients with the right foundation to deal with challenging situations. We provide omnichannel support in a wide variety of languages, using the latest technological innovations like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We’re not your typical contact center. You won’t find any cubicles here.
We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands and have offices in Buenos Aires and Los Angeles. 5CA offers a fast-paced, dynamic workplace where every day is different and developments take place over the course of days, not months. 5CA’s culture is shaped by a young and talented workforce hailing from all corners of the globe with a thirst for new and exciting technology and games as the binding factor. The 5CA workforce is a community of gamers, techies, and geeks.
5CA has a flat hierarchy and every team member is encouraged to bring out the best in themselves and act beyond the scope of their job description.
Who you are
We’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage our support services. You directly manage a team of Project Leads who run the day-to-day operations for their clients. Also the Training & Content Lead and QA Lead report to you. The total agent base of our company is currently 250+ and growing (based all over the world).
Considering the importance of the video games industry for 5CA, you have hands-on experience managing player support operations for video game publishers. Ideally you combine this with experience running support for consumer electronics and/or ecommerce products.
You need to be able to act on both strategic and practical level. You have an eye for detail and you like to get hands-on. A getting-things-done mentality runs through your DNA.
Why we want you
This job requires flexibility and an international mindset. A time zone is a challenge, not an obstacle, and no work day will be the same because of this.
Concrete tasks for this position are:
- Supporting the company’s vision and objectives
- Providing operational leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry
- Using data analytics to spot opportunities for improvement and improve performance
- Optimizing business processes in a complex environment
- Initiating change and getting the organization on board
You report to 5CA’s COO and you closely cooperate with the Client Service Managers, who manage the partnership with our clients. In short, 5CA’s Operations Manager takes care of the operational management of our projects. You are responsible for executing, maintaining operations and ensuring our clients are happy with the services we deliver. You optimize quality while maintaining solid occupancy rates, and enable us to grow our business. There is so much more to this position. Flexibility, independence, entrepreneurship and ownership are crucial keywords.
- Monitoring and exceeding daily contact center KPI targets.
- Coordinating & analyzing reports on performance of projects and agents.
- Managing, coaching and inspiring a team of Project Leads, Knowledge & Content Lead and QA Lead, and therewith creating an optimal work environment.
- Ensuring a good agent experience; after all, good customer service is the result of happy agents.
- Maintaining and optimizing the operational relationship with our clients.
- Translating our clients’ business requirements to effective customer experience procedures.
- Optimize occupancy rates within the qualitative requirements we have in place. Quality comes first, but we obviously need to make sure that we work efficiently across the board.
- Creating an effective cross-border company culture where all agents can surpass their goals and expectations.
- Higher education; preferably on a business and academic level.
- At least 10 years of experience in operational roles in the contact center environment.
- Experience managing player support teams in the video games industry is a must. Experience in consumer electronics and/or eCommerce is a big plus.
- Experience leading cross-border teams and being able to work closely with people with a different cultural background. Experience working with remote agents is a big plus.
- Great understanding of Customer Experience and the increasing role of technology in this space. You have a vision on the next big thing, you are tech savvy and people smart.
- Team player who speaks fluent English. Other language skills are considered a plus.
- Willingness to travel and work abroad on a regular basis.
- Take ownership, work both strategic and hands-on, fast thinker and make decisions.
A competitive salary according to the market’s standards.
Fast growing company
We are a fast growing organisation with ambitious A-level clients and working with their products
With young, brilliant and creative professionals and a Human Resources team with which you will have lots of fun at the office
Office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station