🇩🇪🇬🇧Technical Support – German
Utrecht, the Netherlands
Availability: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm CEST
What is this position about?
Let us start by saying this: forget everything you know about Customer Support.
5CA is not your conventional working-space, not only because the vast majority of our employees are true gamers, but also because we operate differently in all areas. So, why is this position different? Firstly, you will get an insight on how a multinational company with high-tech products operates. Secondly, you will be working with a team composed solely of top-notch techies, from your Trainer to the Project Manager. Of course, you will get a kick-ass training before you actually start working. You will have a Project Lead helping you out with your work and a Team Lead making sure you’re comfortable at all times in your position. The main objective of this position is to help customers troubleshoot technical issues in different areas, and the secondary goal is contributing to 5CA being the most awe-inspiring company in customer support!
With that said, we are looking for a German and English speaking colleague to join our team in The Netherlands as Customer Support Advisor to provide support for various well-known international technology and gaming companies.
The scope of this position is really simple:
- Providing Customer Support to customers by telephone, e-mail and/or web chat, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer’s inquiry.
- Working together with team coaches and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
Do you want to join our team? We can help you relocate to The Netherlands!
Do you have what it takes?
- You speak German at a near-native level
- You live in the Netherlands or intend to relocate here
- Your written and spoken English is at a C1 level
- You have an interest in computers and technology products
- You are available to work full-time
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
The salary will be specified in the first contact with our Human Resources Lead, before you continue the recruitment process.
We will cover part of your travel expenses if you live more than 10km further from the office.
The perfect temporary or long-term job
If you’re taking a gap year we’ll be looking forward to receiving you, and if you want to stay we’ll be ready to prepare your growth plan.
Office at a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station
We will help you to relocate to The Netherlands (temporarily or even permanently!).
Awesome company events with great colleagues and Coco, the office dog
Bi-monthly Gaming Tournaments: Compete for glory and bragging-rights
5CA Open Talks: Open knowledge sharing sessions