🇫🇷🇬🇧Customer Advisor – French & English
Utrecht, the Netherlands
Availability: Mondays to Fridays, 09:00 – 15:00 CEST
What is this position about?
Let us start by saying this: forget everything you know about Customer Support. 5CA is not the conventional working-space, not only because the vast majority of our employees are true gamers, but also because we operate differently in all areas.
So, why is this position different? Firstly, you will get an insight on how a multinational company with high-tech products operates. Secondly, you will be working with a team composed solely of top-notch techies, from your Trainer to the Project Manager.
Of course, you will get a kick-ass training before you actually start working. You will have a Project Lead helping you out with your work and a Team Coach making sure you’re comfortable at all times in your position.
The main objective of this position is to help customers troubleshoot technical issues in different areas, and the collateral goal is that you will be contributing to 5CA being the most awe-inspiring support company in tech support!
Do you have what it takes?
- You speak French at a C1 level
- You live in the Netherlands or intend to relocate here
- Your written and spoken English is at a near-native level
- You have an interest in computers and technology products
- You are available to work full-time
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
The salary will be specified in the first contact with our Human Resources Lead, before you continue the recruitment process.
We will cover part of your travel expenses if you live more than 10km further from the office.
The perfect temporary or long-term job
If you’re taking a gap year we’ll be looking forward to receiving you, and if you want to stay we’ll be ready to prepare your growth plan.
Office at a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station