TECHNICAL ADVISOR DUTCH & ENGLISH
🇳🇱🇬🇧Networking Technical Support Dutch & English
Utrecht – The Netherlands
Mo – Fri, 9.00 am – 6.00 pm CET
What is this position about?
Let us start by saying this: forget everything you know about Customer Support. 5CA is not the conventional working-space, not only because the vast majority of our employees are true gamers, but also because we operate differently in all areas for various well-known international technology and gaming companies.
So, why is this position different? Firstly, you will get an insight on how a multinational company with high-tech products operates. Secondly, you will be working with a team composed solely of top-notch techies, from your Trainer to the Project Manager.
Of course, you will get a kick-ass training before you actually start working. You will have a Project Lead helping you out with your work and a Team Coach making sure you’re comfortable at all times in your position.
The main objective of this position is to help customers troubleshoot technical issues in different areas, and the collateral goal is that you will be contributing to 5CA being the most awe-inspiring support company in tech support!
We are looking for an Dutch speaking colleague to join our global team as Networking Technical Advisor to provide support for various well-known international technology and gaming companies.
The scope of this position is really simple:
- Providing Technical Support to customers by telephone, e-mail and/or web chat, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer’s inquiry.
- Working together with team coaches and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (a minimum of a C1 level is required!)
- In-depth knowledge of PC hardware and networking devices.
- You are available for a long-term position and able to work with a fixed schedule.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting.
- Flexibility as well as strong communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
Money in the bank
Our HR team will provide all details about salaries during the interview. It will depend on your experience and geography.
Over 40 nationalities working together in a professional and multicultural workspace.
Top-notch training and communication tools (you’ll love it if you are addicted to GIFs)