Danish & English
Utrecht, The Netherlands – Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am – 18:00 pm CEST
My name is Levi and I am one of the recruiters at 5CA.
I love music, Disney, watches, and traveling. I hope to make your recruitment experience as seamless as possible.
I'll always be happy to help and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Let us start by saying this: forget everything you know about Customer Support. 5CA is not a conventional working-space, not only because the vast majority of our employees are true gamers, but also because we operate differently in all areas.
So, why is this position different? Firstly, you will get an insight on how a multinational company with high-tech products operates. Secondly, you will be working with a team composed solely of top-notch techies, from your Trainer to the Project Manager.
Of course, you will get a kick-ass training before you actually start working. You will have a Project Lead helping you out with your work and a Team Coach making sure you’re comfortable at all times in your position.
The main objective of this position is to help customers troubleshoot technical issues in different areas, and the collateral goal is that you will be contributing to 5CA being the most awe-inspiring support company in tech support!
With that said, we are looking for a Danish and English speaking colleague to join our team in The Netherlands as Customer Support Advisor to provide support for various well-known international technology and gaming companies.
The scope of this position is really simple:
- Providing Customer Support to customers by telephone, e-mail and/or web chat, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer’s inquiry.
- Working together with team coaches and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
Want to join our team? We will help you relocate to The Netherlands!
- Fluent in Danish and English (a minimum of a C1 level is required)
- Knowledge or interest in Technology and Gaming: being open to working with new technologies and products.
- You are available for a long-term position and able to work with a fixed schedule.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Willingness to relocate to The Netherlands (we will help you out with that, of course!).
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting.
- Flexibility as well as strong communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
Money in the bank
Top-notch training and communication tools (you’ll love it if you are addicted to GIFs)
Digital Nomad or Home Settled?