INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
🇬🇧International Account Manager – Customer Support
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Monday to Friday, office hours
Nice to meet you…
We are 5CA. For the past 20 years, we’ve used our expertise to help our clients build their CX & support strategy. Focused on three industries: video games, consumer electronics, and eCommerce, we provide omnichannel support in a wide variety of languages, always using the latest technological innovations.
We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, and Hong Kong. For our contact services, we use a mix of onsite and remote support specialists. A highly flexible and dynamic model, by which we help our clients deal with challenging situations.
5CA offers a fast-paced, dynamic workplace where every day is different, and developments take place in days, not months. Our culture is shaped by a spirited workforce, hailing from all corners of the globe. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor. 5CA has a flat hierarchy, where you are encouraged to think big, dream big, and live up to your full potential.
As Growth Account Manager / Client Service Manager, you are a pivotal catalyst to our business. As a trusted advisor you spot opportunities and guide clients through customer support solutions.
In this diverse & challenging role, your aim is to expand our business by strengthening partnerships with about 30 different accounts, mainly in consumer electronics, eCommerce and video games. Your clients are a combination of scale-ups and well-established brands, mostly based across Europe. Often they have limited knowledge of CX and rely heavily on 5CA to guide them in delivering excellent support to their global customer base. And this is where you come in!
The accounts that you manage all have major upside potential. The exciting part of your job is that you get to develop your accounts to their full potential. Your strategic account management skills will get you there. You craft solutions, deal with pricing and contract-related inquires and onboard clients smoothly. To ensure seamless service delivery you team up closely with our Operations team.
Meet some of your colleagues:
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage and strengthen the partnership with your accounts (yearly revenue of USD 2 – 4M), while growing 5CA’s business by expanding existing accounts and successfully onboarding new ones
- Main point of contact for your clients when it comes to strategic & commercial discussions
- Develop & maintain Strategic Account Plans for your clients to ensure innovation & growth. Quarterly reporting
- Work closely together with the 5CA Operations team to ensure good alignment between client needs & service delivery
- Signal areas of improvement within your project(s) and work out plans to sell and implement changes
- Support sales efforts for potential new clients
- Several years of commercial B2B client engagement experience;
- You are somewhat flexible to travel;
- (Near) native English skills (Dutch is not required);
- A level of geekiness: you are interested in games, tech and the latest gadgets;
- Nice-to-have but not a must: experience with Zendesk and an understanding of contact center metrics.
You’re an outgoing, energetic and glass-half-full person with natural commercial skills. But it’s not just what you say. You have a track record of selling services and delivering results in a B2B environment. You are a curious person at heart and a great listener. After reading this you’re eager to learn more about customer support in the 5CA way! You are already thinking of ways to open the minds of your clients to the possibilities of human-centric, technologically advanced, and data-driven solutions. Since you will have a wide variety of different clients, it is vital that you possess solid organizing and multitasking skills.
How to apply
If you are excited about this opportunity, then hit that button! Tell us about your experience with client engagement and possibly with CX. We find it amazingly refreshing when you decide to really show yourself. That is why we apply video, instead of asking you for a cover letter.
A base salary of 40 – 50K gross, with an upside potential of 20% bonus
Fast growing company
We are a fast growing organisation with ambitious A-level clients and working with their products
All the basics, such as a laptop, phone, a travel budget, and the freedom to spend your time and presence as you see fit
An inspiring environment with brilliant and creative professionals;