CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER CX
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER CX
🇬🇧 Client Service Manager CX
Gaming – Large Accounts
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Monday to Friday, office hours
Nice to meet you…
We are 5CA. For the past 20 years, we’ve used our expertise to help our clients build their CX & support strategy. Focused on three industries: video games, consumer electronics, and eCommerce, we provide omnichannel support in a wide variety of languages, always using the latest technological innovations.
We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, and Hong Kong. For our contact services, we use a mix of onsite and remote support specialists. A highly flexible and dynamic model, by which we help our clients deal with challenging situations.
5CA offers a fast-paced, dynamic workplace where every day is different, and developments take place in days, not months. Our culture is shaped by a spirited workforce, hailing from all corners of the globe. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor. 5CA has a flat hierarchy, where you are encouraged to think big, dream big, and live up to your full potential.
You expand your business by strengthening partnerships with existing accounts (Razer, Epic Games, Psyonix, etc.), and by onboarding new ones. It is your rapture to convince your clients to implement drastic changes, that will immensely improve their CX, with substantial ROI. Together with our Solutions Designer, you craft smart solutions. You also align with our Operations team to ensure seamless execution. Strategic planning and account management is what gets you there. You regularly visit your clients to review performance, discuss trends, and to outline the next steps towards adding maximum value to both our businesses.
Why we want you
As CSM at 5CA, you are responsible for account management of a number of clients, with whom you frequently engage about their partnership with 5CA. You report to our Chief Customer Officer (CCO), based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The CSM drives collaboration with clients. You understand their strategic needs and develop action plans and projects to fulfill these needs. You like to take on challenges and are solution-driven. It’s your responsibility to convince clients to implement drastic changes to improve CX and prove the ROI of doing so. You closely align with 5CA’s Operations team to ensure that client needs are addressed and client expectations are managed properly.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage and strengthen the partnership with your accounts (yearly revenue of USD 2-4M).
- Grow 5CA’s business by expanding existing accounts and successfully onboarding new ones.
- Main point of contact for your clients when it comes to strategic & commercial discussions.
- Develop & maintain Strategic Account Plans for your clients to ensure innovation & growth.
- Report to the CCO & 5CA MT about the performance and outlook of your accounts.
- Work closely together with the 5CA Operations team to ensure good alignment between client needs & service delivery.
- You tackle issues and aim for structural solutions. Client satisfaction is your main goal.
- Signal areas of improvement within your project(s) and work out plans to sell and implement changes.
- Develop and maintain expertise in 5CA services and systems.
- Support sales efforts for potential new clients.
- Organize, prepare and lead Quarterly Business Reviews & Strategy Meetings to review performance & trends and determine focus areas & goals for the mid/long term.
You’re an outgoing, commercially-oriented person, with experience in client engagement. Gaming runs through your blood. You’re passionate about customer experience, and you enjoy opening the hearts of your clients to the possibilities of human-centric, technologically advanced, and data-driven solutions. You understand contact center metrics and know how to turn insights into actions.
- An academic level of thinking – preferably backed by a master’s degree;
- 5+ years of b2b client engagement experience;
- Ability to work highly flexible and travel on a regular basis;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Bonus: experience with Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud or Helpshift.
How to apply
If you are excited about this opportunity, then hit that button! Tell us about your connection to gaming, which importance cannot be underestimated, and about your experience with client engagement & CX. We find it amazingly refreshing when decide to really show yourself. That is why we apply video, instead of asking you for a cover letter.