Remote position: Customer Support Advisor
Full time position: Monday to Friday – 9:00h to 18:00h Central European Time.
*Possibility of doing part-time to be discussed with Human Resources.
5CA offers Customer Support in the Tech and Gaming market. We provide international support for several key players in the market, who outsource (part of) their business to us. We have offices in Buenos Aires (ARG) and Utrecht (NL) as well as colleagues working from home all over the globe.
We are currently hiring German speaking candidates to work on different projects for our clients. Those projects consist in assisting the clients with their questions about the products they bought. We only provide inbound support (our business is not directed to sell services nor products), only assist clients after purchase.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Providing Customer Support to customers by telephone, e-mail and/or web chat, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer’s inquiry.
- Working together with team coaches and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- Making sure that the customer is satisfied with the whole customer service experience.
- Fluent English and German skills (a minimum of a C1 level is required). All candidates will be tested on their language skills.
- Knowledge or interest in Technology: being open to work with new technologies and products.
- You have a dedicated quiet work space that is located within your own residence.
- You have your own computer with at least 4 GB RAM memory and an i5 processor or similar/ better, max. 3 years old (with windows 7 or higher- 64bit, a good working USB headset and a fast, reliable internet connection (Upload min. 512 KB, Download min. 1 MB internationally).
- You are available for a long term position and able to work with a fixed schedule.
- Additional languages will be appreciated.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting.
- Flexibility as well as strong communication, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- After submitting your CV, our HR team will evaluate it and, if your profile is a strong match for the position, you will be asked to send your PC specifications to the HR team.
- After that, you will be invited to do a Harver Pitch test, which defines what your performance would be.
- The test is followed by an interview.
- If the interview goes well, you will be scheduled to do a written and oral language test with one of our testers.
- After your language test is studied, you will have a last interview with our operations department, and we will be able to offer you the position.
Expected duration test of the recruitment process: 1 to 2 weeks, depending on your availability.
Why work at 5CA?
What kind of remote 5CA advisor would you be?
Our offer starts at 14 USD/h. Our HR team will provide all details about salaries during the interview.
Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.
Over 40 nationalities working together in a professional and multicultural working environment.
A contract focused on a long-term relationship: we want you to work for us for a long time, bringing in more knowledge and experience to our team.
Work from the comfort of your own home and save time and money that you would otherwise spend commuting.
Growth opportunities: we keep an eye on our best performing advisors and give them a promotion as soon as we have the opportunity to do so.
All the required software, tools and database, as well as up to date training about your job and your projects.
Stability: we understand working remotely requires some discipline, and we promote it. You’ll work with fixed days and hours, and no changes will be done without your approval.