DISCOVER YOUR NEW JOURNEY
German & English
Remote position, Mon – Fri 09:00 – 18:00 CET
What is this position about?
We are looking for a German and English speaking colleague to join our global team as Customer Support Advisor to provide support for various well-known international technology and gaming companies.
Are you looking for a temporary job while you travel the world or take a break from your studies? This position is for you!
The scope of this position is really simple:
- Providing Customer Support to customers by telephone, e-mail and/or web chat, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer’s inquiry.
- Working together with team coaches and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- Fluent in German and English (a minimum of a C1 level is required)
- Knowledge or interest in Technology and Gaming: being open to working with new technologies and products.
- You have a dedicated quiet work space that is located within your own residence.
- You have your own computer with at least 8 GB RAM memory and an i5 processor or similar/ better, max. 3 years old (with windows 7 or higher- 64bit, a good working USB headset and a fast, reliable internet connection (Upload min. 512 KB, Download min. 1 MB internationally).
- You are available for a long-term position and able to work with a fixed schedule.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting.
- Flexibility as well as strong communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
Money in the bank
Our HR team will provide all details about salaries during the interview. It will depend on your experience and geography.
Over 40 nationalities working together in a professional and multicultural workspace.
Do your thing
World traveler? Looking for a temporary cash-flow? We are home to clever people who are working to find a spot in this world.
Work anywhere and save time and money that you would otherwise spend commuting.
Top-notch training and communication tools (you’ll love it if you are addicted to GIFs)
Digital Nomad or Home Settled?