Do you love technology? Are you fluent in English and German at a C1 level? Then this might be the job you’re looking for!
5CA is looking for a work from home German and English speaking Customer Support Advisor to provide support for various well-known international technology and gaming companies.
- Providing Customer Support to customers by telephone, e-mail and/or web chat, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer’s inquiry.
- Working together with team coaches and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- Making sure that the customer is satisfied with the whole customer service experience.
- Fluent English and German skills (a minimum of a C1 level is required). All candidates will be tested on their language skills.
- Knowledge or interest in Technology and Gaming: being open to work with new technologies and products.
- You have a dedicated quiet work space that is located within your own residence.
- You have your own computer with at least 4 GB RAM memory and an i5 processor or similar/ better, max. 3 years old (with windows 7 or higher- 64bit, a good working USB headset and a fast, reliable internet connection (Upload min. 512 KB, Download min. 1 MB internationally).
- You are available for a long term position and able to work with a fixed schedule.
- Additional languages will be appreciated.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting.
- Flexibility as well as strong communication, multitasking and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary for the market’s standards which will be specified during the recruitment process.
- A professional and multicultural working environment with people from all over the world.
- The possibility to work from the comfort of your own home.
- Up to date training and access to the latest information in technology and video games.
- An organized structure, the product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all advisors to benefit from our expertise.
- All the required software, tools and database.
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship.
- Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
What kind of remote 5CA advisor would you be?
Meet your recruiter: Geert