DISCOVER YOUR JOURNEY
DISCOVER YOUR NEW JOURNEY
Monday to Friday, office hours CET
What is this position about?
We are hiring Chinese Mandarin speaking candidates to join our international support team.
This position is perfect for:
- Taking a sabbatical year from your University studies
- Travelling the world and looking for money to support it
- Looking for a remote job to support your lifestyle
This position has one main objective: being a problem solver to customers who call us seeking for a solution. In this project you will be solving issues regarding headsets and sound systems, so we hope you are an electronics lover!
Needless to say, you will receive a ground breaking training to solve all the questions you might get. Of course, you will also have a team of professionals assisting you during your work, so you never feel alone.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (speaking and writing). Additional languages are a big plus.
- You have experience with the newest video games and consoles.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Quick learning skills and being open to working with new technologies and products.
- Flexibility, strong communication skills and being good at multitasking and problem solving.
- A dedicated and quiet work space.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 MB/0.5MB internationally to both locations,
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM memory, with a 64 bit windows version (windows 7 or higher)
- An I5 processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
Our salary range varies depending on your experience and skills. Our Human Resources Lead will be able to specify the salary during the first interview.
Over 40 nationalities working together in a professional and multicultural workspace.
Do your thing
World traveller? Looking for a temporary cash-flow? We are home to clever people who are working to find a spot in this world.
Remote Based Benefits
Work anywhere and save time and money that you would otherwise spend commuting.
Top-notch training and communication tools (you’ll love it if you are addicted to GIFs)
the Netherlands office: Catharijnesingel, 30E, 3511GB Utrecht
Argentina office: General Peron 949 – 6th Floor, C1038AAS Buenos Aires