Position in Utrecht, the Netherlands
For our International contact center located in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 5CA is looking to hire lead qualification agents for the Belgian market who are fluent in Flemish (Dutch) for one of our clients active in the solar energy business.
Working from our office located in Utrecht, the lead qualification agents are responsible for following up on requests from customers about solar panels. They need to qualify the customer’s interest, ensure proper logging of customer information and determine if solar panels are a good fit with the customer’s needs and the location of their house. Contact will mainly happen by phone.
- On a daily basis you are expected to follow-up on a list of leads, ensuring that each customer is contacted and the leads are qualified and properly logged into the system (Salesforce)
- Helping the potential clients with the implementation of solar energy in their household and keeping them updated on the latest developments.
- Improve yourself on a daily basis with the knowledge of the latest technology and develop yourself as a person when it comes to solar energy
- Making sure that the customer is satisfied with the whole customer service experience, every time.
- You are excellent in Vlaams.
- Quick learner, adaptable and willing to work between 9.00 – 18.00 either parttime or fulltime
- Technical interest, multitasker and great communicator
- Available for a long-term position in a fixed schedule.
What do we offer
- Money in the bank
- Contract focused on a long-term relationship
- A fun place to work at one of the best locations in Utrecht
- Space for personal development and learning new skills
- A multicultural workplace where your gaming knowledge will be tested during beers on Friday
- The chance to start in a new project where you can be one of the pioneers and grow within the project.
Planning on moving to the Netherlands or looking for an adventure?
- We help you get settled in!
- Help with housing
- Help with general things that need to be arranged in the Netherlands