🇯🇵🇬🇧 Gaming Support
Full-time, 23:00 – 08:00 ART
“I love working at 5CA because of the people I work with. We all have a great time as we support fellow gamers and solve their issues!”Hiromasa Hasegawa
What is this position about?
NOTE: This remote position is to be performed by Gamers only.
In this position, you will get unique insights into one of the most influential companies currently in the Gaming industry. This job is not only about interacting with gamers who enjoy the same games as you do, it is also about understanding the whole gaming support system.
The scope of this position is simple. You will be providing player support for a very popular mobile game: you will be contacted by gamers via chat and email in order to troubleshoot any problems they might have. Needless to say, you will receive a top-notch training to be able to respond to any question you may get from gamers.
This position is scheduled to start immediately.
- You speak Japanese at a near-native level
- Your English proficiency is C1 or higher
- You are available to work full-time and on a fixed schedule.
- You are available to work at least one day during the weekend.
- You have incredible knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- An internet speed minimum of 4 Mb/s download and 1,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version (windows 7 or higher).
- An i5 processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
Our salary range varies depending on your experience and skills. Our Human Resources Lead will be able to specify the salary during the first interview.
Over 40 nationalities working together in a professional and multicultural workspace.
Do your thing
World traveler? Looking for a temporary cash-flow? We are home to clever people who are working to find a spot in this world.
Remote Based Benefits
Work anywhere and save time and money that you would otherwise spend commuting.
Top-notch training and communication tools (you’ll love it if you are addicted to GIFs)
Digital Nomad or Home Settled?