GAMERS HELPING GAMERS
GAMERS HELPING GAMERS
🇩🇪 Gaming Support
Full-time, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (CET)
What is this position about?
NOTE: This position is to be performed by Gamers only.
In this position, you will get unique insights into one of the biggest companies currently in the Gaming industry. This job is not only about interacting with gamers who enjoy the same games as you do, it is also about understanding the whole gaming support system.
The scope of this position is simple. You will be working on behalf of a major publisher to provide German player support for a variety of games and genres. From Sports to Shooters, to Strategy all the way to Action-RPGs: you will be contacted by gamers via chat and email in order to troubleshoot any problems they might have with their game. Needless to say, you will receive a top-notch training to be able to respond to any question you may get.
This position is scheduled to start immediately!
- You speak German at a near-native level.
- Fluency in English is a big plus!
- You are available to work full-time and on a fixed schedule.
- You are available to work at least one day during the weekend.
- You have an incredible knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games.
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC/laptop.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- An internet speed minimum of 4 Mb/s download and 1,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version or MacOS.
- An i5 processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
Our salary range varies depending on your experience and skills. Our Human Resources Lead will be able to specify the salary during the first interview.
Over 40 nationalities working together in a professional and multicultural workspace.
Do your thing
World traveler? Looking for a temporary cash-flow? We are home to clever people who are working to find a spot in this world.
Remote Based Benefits
Work anywhere and save time and money that you would otherwise spend commuting.
Top-notch training and communication tools (you’ll love it if you are addicted to GIFs)
Digital Nomad or Home Settled?