Position in Buenos Aires, Argentina
We are looking for a Team Coach with a high potential to grow within the company for our 24/7 Contact Centre with its base of operations in Argentina. Our new, challenging model for the future of the company includes roles that will be closely related to keeping agent’s engagement, ensuring employees are comfortable with their work and providing a contact person who is ready to go the extra mile in order to increase agent’s compromise and engagement regardless of the employee’s location, since we work with multiple branches worldwide.
The Team Coach will be coordinating operations and activities, monitoring performance and providing constant feedback while also coaching staff with issues that arise on a daily basis. This position will also be in charge of monitoring agents’ Quality Control reviews by being the contact person any agent can go to for general questions regardless of their nature.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading a designated team of agents and ensuring their engagement needs.
- Evaluating agents’ performance, including attendance, commitment and abidance to the company’s procedures and regulations.
- Keeping track of agents’ activities and finding general trends that can help improve general performance.
- Providing feedback, general coaching and relevant information to a designated group of agents that he/she will be responsible for.
- Support and enforce call center expectations as well as departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
- Leading weekly one-on-one meetings with agents who are part of his/her team, while being their main point of contact and general support.
- Being the main point of motivation for agents to reach their objectives by setting weekly, monthly, semestral and yearly goals.
- Attending regular meetings with other Team Coaches and Management to establish goals and escalating general concerns.
- On a part-time, reduced basis, the Team Coach will be required to take calls and answer tickets in order to stay in touch with the day-to-day operation.
- Full-time availability without a “9-to-6” mentality.
- University degree, or in the process of obtaining one.
- Bilingual English level, both written and spoken.
- Leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 tools and general Data Warehouse tools.
- Experience in the call center industry working as an agent.
- Experience working with a culturally and linguistically diverse population.
- Being a strategic thinker who is willing to put its team needs ahead of his/her own.
We are looking for “young thinkers” with a predisposition for team work and reaching goals, with the potential to grow within the company and with the ultimate goal of establishing a long-term relationship. We provide a competitive salary and the chance to be part of a growing, multicultural and diverse company that rewards committment and professionalism while keeping a relaxed and informal environment.