Position in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Do you love video games? Are you fluent in English and German at a C1 level? Then this might be the job you’re looking for!
For our 24/7/365 international Customer Experience center located in Buenos Aires, Argentina, 5CA is looking for a Customer Support Advisor who is fluent in English and German to provide support for one of the world’s leading MMO gaming companies.
This position will be dealing with passionate players who demand high-quality Customer Service and will need to demonstrate excellent organizational and prioritization skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
Got questions? Check our FAQ page.
- Providing customer support via game interface, e-mail, or other interfaces while adhering to high standards of quality and ethics. Our service does NOT include phone conversations: all support is via e-mail or chat interface.
- Responding to customer inquiries, providing complete and accurate responses.
- Efficiently resolving customer complaints and issues while maintaining high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Identifying issues requiring escalation, ensuring complete resolution.
- Creating and/or translating new articles for internal distribution and update existing articles as required.
- Fluent English and German skills (a minimum of a C1 level is required). All candidates will be tested on their language skills.
- Knowledge or interest in online gaming.
- Availability during the weekends and/or night shifts.
- Being open to work with new technologies and products.
- Additional languages will be appreciated.
- Experience with computers, video games and technology products.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting.
- Flexibility as well as strong communication, multitasking and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- A professional, multicultural and diverse working environment with people from all over the globe, where you can use and develop your language and technical skills.
- The opportunity to get an inside look at the newest games and technologies.
- A dynamic work space with challenging tasks.
- What we will require from you
- Predisposition to work during the weekends and/or night shifts.
- Commitment, hard work and enthusiasm to join a team of gaming experts focused on providing first-class customer support.