Here are some common questions about working at 5CA.
What is 5CA?
Why should I apply for a job at 5CA?
Does 5CA also have other positions besides of Customer Advisor?
I am interested in working for 5CA but I don't see a suitable vacancy. Can I still apply?
How do I apply for a position at 5CA?
What does it mean to be a 5CA home based Customer Advisor?
What kind of shifts does 5CA have?
What kind of projects will I work on?
Can I choose my own hours and days off?
What kind of work would I do as a Customer Advisor?
On how many projects will I be working on?
What are some of the specific products I will support?
Is communication inbound or outbound?
What are the benefits of working from home?
- Better balance between work and life
- Save on travel expenses, no commute
- Greater job satisfaction, less stressful work environment
- More free time to do what you like
- Create your own comfortable work from home office
Find out more on why you should work from home.
Requirements to work at 5CA
Is there an age requirement to work for 5CA?
All employees must be at least 18 years of age.
What are the home office requirements?
In order to be considered for a work from home position, you will need to meet the following technical requirements:
- Written only projects:
- CPU: Core i3 2.4ghz or faster
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Network: 1mbps download and 0.5 mbps upload
- Phone call projects:
- CPU: Core i5 2.8ghz or faster
- RAM: 6GB or more
- Network: 4mbps download and 1.5mbps upload
* We accept Mac laptops as long as they meet above requirements and they have a Chrome or Firefox browser installed.
Furthermore, you must have a comfortable dedicated work space, located within your own residence. A quiet place where you will not be disturbed and where there are no noises from your surroundings.
Do I need specific experience?
Am I the right candidate for the job?
Does it matter in which country I live?
Residents in the Netherlands and Argentina are not allowed to work from home.
Will I receive training for the position?
How will I receive training and what is its duration?
The necessary training material will of course be provided by 5CA. The duration of your initial training depends on your first project (s) but will be between 3 to 10 working days.